11th Indonesia Travel & Holiday Fair
ITHF will be future the most complete & comprehensive travel needs with extraordinary travel bergains. Indonesia Travel and Holiday Fair is the signature travel fair event owned and organized by RajaMICE, formerly known as Indonesia International Travel Fair (IITF) it as been held for ten times since 2009 in Jakarta. Advancing from last event which drew over 36.000 holiday seeker, this year 11 ITHF of Jakarta 2013 targeting 60.000 quality visitor and transaction IDR 40 Billion.
Last year was another strong year for Indonesia Tourism development. 7.6 Million International Tourist and 123.9 million Domestic Tourist recorded in 2011. In-country tourist expenditure increased by 6% in 2011, boosted mainly by stronger domestic tourist expenditure, which recorded robust growth of 9%. As Indonesia’s middle class continues to increase in size, more Indonesian consumers are adopting the habit of taking regular domestic leisure trips.
Increased tourism population can be seen from the growing amount of foreign tourists coming to Indonesia in 2011 which has increased by 8.5 percent as compared to 2010. this effect on the spending of foreign tourists increased foreign exchange earnings from tourism in 2011 of U.S. $ 7.6 billion, or 11.8% growth compared to last year.
Overview & Success Story
- Indonesia Travel and Holiday Fair is the signature travel fair event owned and organized by RajaMICE, formerly known as Indonesia International Travel Fair (IITF)
- Has been held for ten times since 2009 in Jakarta Significant Improvement every year since its first edition in terms of Transaction and Visitors
- ITHF is gaining its public awareness every year with tens of thousands of crowds visiting the exhibition.
Airlines and Airlines Alliances, Adventure, Incentive Travel Supplier, Cruise Lines, Coach, Car & Bus Rentals and Operators, Destination management companies, Hotels & Resort, Hotels Reservation System, Tourism Organization, Service Apartment, trade association, Media, Travel Agent & Tour Operators, Travel Management companies, Theme Park, Travel Related Supplier for Hotel and Airlines
Target Visitor & Transaction
- Local A & B class segment, 40.000 visitors
- Credit Card transaction IDR 20 Billion
- Total Transaction IDR 40 Billion
New Concept on ITHF
- ITHF concurrent with 2nd Indonesia Wellness & Medical Tourism Fair
- IWMT Fair is a platform for interested players in Wellness and Medical Tourism industry to come, meet and make deals that would be beneficial for all. also aims to facilitate both local and International Wellness and medical tourism entrepreneurs in expanding their business networks.
- A showcase of a wide range of Wellness and medical tourism products and services