Welcome to INATRONICS 2015
. . . Indonesia has become electronics production hub in ASEAN . . .
Indonesia with over 240 million of population has become one of the largest economies in Asia. It’s large market is an attraction for investors in electronic industry in the country and the market is still growing promising profit for investors. Indonesia’s consumer electronics devices market, defined as the addressable market for computing devices, mobile handsets and video, audio and gaming products, is projected at around US$7.0bn in 2010. This is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 12% to US$11.2bn by 2014, driven by growing affordability of key products. Many giant electronics industries increase their production capacity, even relocated their factory to Indonesia.
The resounding success of INATRONICS 2014 held along with INAPA 2014, attracted 157 exhibiting companies from 10 countries, 3 international pavilion, over 7782 trade visitors from 15 countries and occupied total area 3.000 sqm (gross).
As the most influential electronics show in Indonesia, INATRONICS 2015 will be held together with CABLE & WIRE INDONESIA 2015, INALIGHT 2015, SOLARTECH INDONESIA 2015, BATTERY INDONESIA 2015 and INAGREENTECH 2015 from 20 – 22 May 2015 at JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta – Indonesia, will feature a full spectrum of products and services for electronic components, material, assemblies, electronics production technologies, cable & wire, LED & lighting, solar power & PV technology and battery platform that show the complete convergence of technology and products through value chain.
In cooperating with:
- CABLE & WIRE INDONESIA 2015– The Indonesia International Cable & Wire Exhibition 2015
- INALIGHT 2015– The 2nd Indonesia International Lighting Industry Exhibition 2015
- SOLARTECH INDONESIA 2015 – The 2nd Indonesia International Solar Power and PV Technology Exhibition 2015
- BATTERY INDONESIA 2015– The Indonesia International Battery, Raw Material and Parts Exhibition 2015
- INAGREENTECH 2015 – The 3rd Indoensia International Green Technology & Eco Friendly Product Exhibition 2015